Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

GRYPHON GAMING NEWS

This is the first news post. Nothing new besides the hinting at a new host in my newest video of Sims 3. I plan to expand on the Sims 3 as Robbaz has in his many humourous videos. The video schedule is still every weekend and if anything happens that hinders my ability to supply a video that week, I'll either notify you guys and then post two videos the following week or I'll cry about it. I plan on making enough money at my current job as a cashier to buy a console recording device so I can do gameplay videos on my PS3. The current goal this year is to hit 55 subscribers and if we surpass that, then I'l be happy and show my gratitude in some way. I'll plan on posting a post every week on a week day.

-Gryphon Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment