Saturday, March 22, 2014

MARCH 22, 2014 (THE FRIDAY BLOG)

Here is a list of changes to the channel. The main focus was on the appearance of video sorting.

PLAYLISTS

  • The playlists that have content that is not mine (the music ones) are now private.
  • The Dead Linger and SCP Containment Breech are now "official" playlists and have been reorganized.
  • I'm currently working on their descriptions and apparences.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
  • The channel art is being reworked and will be different as of tomorrow (March 23rd)
  • The ordering of "recent videos" and "popular videos" is being prioritized
  • The description is being modified to truly fit the spirit of a gaming gryphon. Don't think I'm getting too far from my roots!
  • I'll be putting YouTube channels I really enjoy watching for a laugh in the "other channels" tab just so the people who I really like can get more exposure for those who don't really know them.
BLOGGER CHANNEL

  • The Contact Me tab has been modified and is now more helpful! Your welcome!
  • Added a "Plans" tab where I discuss my plans for future YouTube channel activity.



Well this should be the complete patch notes for the channel. Hope you enjoyed and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment