Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Update



I'll just ignore how my post with a German title actually got attention than anything else. Also, thank you +BogKawLicious for making me realize I should do a little bit of a multilingual style of writing. All I have to say to that: Sehr gut, I mean anything is worth a try!


On the status of my videos, I got a brilliant idea: the Cry of Fear video will actually be sped up, probably compressed into 10 seconds, just to show how little progress I made.


I'm still deciding whether or not to just scrap the "Dead Linger" video. Nothing interesting happened and the game had major Frame rate problems. You could barely hear me anyway. Not a huge loss!


I'll also work on the microphone. As of now, I'm working on gathering enough money to buy a Blue Yeti microphone or something.


That should be it for about now. I might try to do an update blog every time something comes up. Until then, tschüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment