Friday, June 27, 2014

Well..... this sucks

A while ago I had 50 subscribers. It wasn't that long ago at all, literally within a month or two ago. Apparently that dropped by four, according to my analytics. My channel only says that I have 48 subscribers. Atleast YouTube is lying to make me feel better. :)

Speaking of YouTube, there are a ton of updates coming to it from the new update. There will be a "tip-jar" where you can donate money to the creator. (Too bad I'm not popular enough to even get a crumb of a crumb of a penny)

Also, there will be 45-60 FPS video settings! That's cool, I guess. I'm more focused on getting great quality, not great speed.

Finally, there is viewer-submitted captions. I don't trust many people, but even though who I DO trust would still screw this up purposely to make me seem like an idiot. I'm not sure how to feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment